Arthritis Monthly Rebuilding Kit
As low as $143.75
Out of stock
The Hallelujah Diet™ Arthritis Monthly Rebuilding Kit includes the fundamental supplements that accompany the basic Hallelujah Diet, but replaces Fiber Cleanse with B-Flax-D.
You'll receive a one-month supply of:
- BarleyMax 4.2oz (Your Choice of Flavor)
- Hallelujah Diet B-Flax-D
- Hallelujah Diet Digestive Enzymes
- Hallelujah Diet Serrapeptase
- Hallelujah Diet Joint Health
- Flora DHA Flax Oil
Hallelujah Diet BarleyMax - The rich scent, vibrant color, and delicious, fresh taste of Hallelujah Diet BarleyMax powder are living proof its pure nutrition and health promoting power — there's nothing else like it! Made from the juice of gluten-free*, young barley and alfalfa leaves harvested at the peak of nutrition, BarleyMax is jam-packed with living nutrition you need for optimal health. Just mix with water or your favorite juice and enjoy the benefits.
- Increased energy
- Elimination of harmful toxins (Detoxify)
- Stronger immune system
- Weight loss
- Improved elimination
- Better circulation
- Promotes longer life
- Helps to balance blood sugar
- Cleanses the blood
- Protects against disease
- Calms the gastrointestinal system
- Great source of calcium, vitamin K, & protein
- Contains 8 essential amino acids
- Scientifically proven
Hallelujah Diet Joint Health - The unique, dual action formula in Hallelujah Diet Joint Health reduces inflammation from acute injuries that causes pain and supports your body's efforts to rebuild cartilage at the same time — with 100% natural, plant-based ingredients:
- Curcumin has been included for its superior ability to guard against inflammation.
- Boswellia (also known as frankincense) has been used for centuries to suppress inflammation that causes pain.
- Grape seed extract has antioxidants that help to address joint inflammation.
- Astaxanthin is also included for its effectiveness with inflammation associated with overuse injuries and muscle soreness after exercise.
- ASU (avocado-soy-unsaponifiables) not only helps relieves pain, but helps to rebuild cartilage, too.
Hallelujah Diet Joint Health supplement is formulated with BCM-95, the most potent form of curcumin available and the easiest for the body to absorb. In fact, BCM-95 is up to 700% more absorbable than standardized curcumin, thanks to a revolutionary process that retains more of curcumin's naturally occurring components.That natural balance is evident in all Hallelujah Diet® Joint Health ingredients.
Hallelujah Diet Serrapeptase - Serrapeptase, or serratia peptidase, is a proteolytic enzyme originally isolated from a microorganism in the intestine of a silkworm. Proteolytic enzymes used systemically help reduce inflammation associated with acute injury (overwork or athletic injury) in the body and symptoms that often accompany that inflammation.
A natural anti-inflammatory enzyme, serrapeptase digests non-living tissue. The enteric coating assures passage through the stomach so that maximum amounts can be absorbed into the blood stream.
Hallelujah Diet B-Flax-D - a vital nutrition in a premium fiber source. Formulated specifically for long-term use, providing an easy transition for those who have been using Hallelujah Diet Fiber Cleanse. Fiber plays an important role in a well-balanced and plant-based food diet but plant-based foods are generally low in fat and calories. Fiber can be especially helpful for people trying to lose weight and prevent type 2 diabetes. Heart disease, cancer, diseases of digestion and type 2 diabetes occur less frequently among people who consume or include high-fiber diets.
B-Flax D contains the following ingredients:
- Organic Cold-Milled Flaxseed - an invaluable source of soluble and insoluble fiber, Omega-3 essential fats, and many other nutrients to help achieve and maintain optimal bowel function.
- Vitamin B12 - helps to prevent nerve damage, aids in healthy cell formation and prevents anemia.
- Vitamin D - assists the body in the absorption of important minerals like calcium.
- Seleno-Yeast is a source of selenium, a mineral with powerful anti-viral and disease-fighting properties. Seleno-yeast is not candida yeast and should not encourage the growth of candida. There are 120 mg of seleno-yeast per 30 g serving. Those with true allergic reactions to yeast should consider this before using this product.
- Vitamin K2 - MenaQ7TM provides vitamin K2 (menaquinone), extracted and concentrated from natto without solvents. Vitamin K2 prevents arterial calcification and promotes strong bones by improving cross-linking of osteocalcin, a protein found in bones. The amount here has been clinically shown not to interfere with blood anti-coagulant medication.
Hallelujah Diet Digestive Enzymes - It is important to take Hallelujah Diet Digestive Enzymes with both raw and cooked plant-based foods. Our Digestive Enzymes supplement contains live enzymes that help improve poor digestion and the absorption of nutrients from the foods we eat. If you eat cooked or processed foods, most of the enzymes in those foods are essentially destroyed, so it is especially important for you to take a supplement of living enzymes, to support digestive health in the body. Hallelujah Diet Digestive Enzymes helps your body break down and absorb nutrients to ensure you get maximum nutrition and disease protection from your food.
Flora DHA Flax Oil - Take one to two tablespoons. Flora DHA Flax oil is an excellent source of essential omega 3s. Most people consume and excess of omega 6 oils (most of these are damaged by heat and processing) which create inflammation. Ideally we should have a ration of about 2 to 1 of omega 6s (unheated) to omega 3s. With a good balance of these oils, we support the body's efforts in reducing excess inflammation and provide fats that are essential for the integrity of the cells throughout the body.
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED SUPPLEMENTS:
- Pharmax Fish Oil - 1 tsp initially. After two months, drop back ½ teaspoon.
- Vitamin B12 - B6 – Folate
- Professional Strength Probiotics
- Vitamins D3/K2 – Best if taken with a little fat. Nascent Iodine – Should also include 200mcg of selenium throughout the day.
- Handful of Brazil Nuts
- Distilled Water / Reverse Osmosis and after three months try adding Hydroboost to your water. Simple Weekly Meal Plans recipe book, Volume 2
RECOMMENDED PRODUCTS & SUPPLEMENTS
- The Hallelujah Diet™ book by Rev. George Malkmus
- Rhonda's Culinary Creations
- Rhonda's Recipes for Life
- Hydrochloric Acid
- Getting Started On The Hallelujah Diet™ DVD Set
When treating arthritis or other health issues it's critical that your body be in its best possible state. The Hallelujah Diet™ is the perfect way to jumpstart your body's amazing self-healing abilities.
When battling arthritis we recommend the following:
- The Hallelujah Diet™ Meal Plan. Click Here to download.
- Follow the regular Hallelujah Diet after two months. This is a meal plan that is 85% raw, 15% vegan cooked which is approximately 1 cooked vegan meal per day.
- Minimize sugars (even natural) and grains.
- Only use unrefined salt. This includes Eden, Celtic and Himalayan products.
- Abundance of raw vegetables.
- Fruits and nuts (minimize for weight loss).
- Salad with every meal- this can be traditional, blended or smoothie.
- Water (1/2 oz of liquid per pound of body weight – this includes
water from raw foods and raw juices). We recommend alkaline and/or distilled the first three months.
- Add Hydroboost to water to boost protection against free radicals, boost hydration to your cells, raise pH and boost nutrition.
- 24oz juice mix of 2/3 carrot and 1/3 greens
- Moderate physical activity.
ADDITIONAL ADJUSTMENTS IF NEEDED AFTER 30 DAYS
- Remove nightshade plants. Nightshades include potatoes, tomatoes, sweet and hot peppers, eggplant, tomatillos, tamarios, pepinos, pimentos, paprika, and cayenne peppers
- Remove the unrefined salt
- If adding Hydroboost causes discomfort then remove and use only distilled water.
*The statements and products referred to throughout this site have not been evaluated by the FDA. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or condition. If you have a health condition or concern, consult a physician or your alternative health care provider. Always consult a medical doctor before modifying your diet, using any new product, drug, supplement, or doing new exercises.