Create delicious snacks and preserve the living enzymes in raw food.
Create delicious snacks and preserve the living enzymes in raw food. The Excalibur 2900-EC Food Dehydrator is ideal for large families, large gardens or just stretching your food dollars.
- Preserve enzymes in raw food
- Less expensive than buying dried food
- Eliminate preservatives and additives
- Easier and healthier than canning
- Hundreds of raw recipe possibilities...dried fruit, crackers, chips and more!
Why the Excalibur Dehydrator?
- Adjustable thermostat (95° - 155°)
- Versatile design - Comes with 9 removable trays
- 15 square feet of drying area!
- Foods dry evenly with the unique Parallexx™ Horizontal-Airflow Drying System
Creative Uses for the Excalibur
- Raw food recipes
- Dry homemade pasta
- Kitchen dryer - Quickly dry hand washables, wet mittens
- Composting Aid - Dry leftovers for compost pile - Eliminates the smell!
- Dry flowers and bouquets - Remove trays for large drying area
- Air Freshener (Evergreen branches; Wet a sponge and add a few drops of vanilla)
Be sure to order some ParaFlexx™ non-stick drying sheets (sold separately), a must for liquid recipes, fruit roll-ups, nut mixes and more.
Excalibur Replacement Trays also available.
- Model 2900EC
- Limited one year manufacturers warranty
- Includes 28-page Dehydration Guide
- 9 Removable Trays
- 600 Watts
- Uses 120V Power Source (USA)
- Dimensions: 12.5 x 17 x 19-in
- Shipping Weight: 22 lbs.
- 7" Fan
- Adjustable Thermostat