Hallelujah Diet TrioMax
All our juice powders are remarkably healthy in providing some of the highest concentrations of certain nutrients in the entire plant kingdom. Now we have combined three benefit-rich powders into TrioMax, our most nutritious juice powder ever.
You can power your cells with more nutritional energy than ever before with this unique three-powder combination:
- BarleyMax is made exclusively with young barley grassand alfalfa grassgrass, known for their exceptionally high levels of chlorophyll. Chlorophyll helps to improve heart function and the vascular system, cleanses the liver of heavy metals and chemical toxins, and improves the health of the intestines, uterus and lungs.
- CarrotJuiceMax contains one of the world's richest sources of naturally occurring carotenoids, especially beta-carotene, which is converted to vitamin A when the body needs it. CarrottJuice Max also provides extensive antioxidant activity to minimize free radical damage and protect the body's cells.
- BeetMax, dehydrated beet juice, cleanses the blood. Its nutrients enhance cardiovascular health, digestion, circulation and cholesterol levels. Beet juice is also being investigated as a way to improve athletic stamina.
Our most nutritious juice powder ever packed into the convenience of an easy-to-swallow capsule! Power your living cells with more nutritional energy than ever before.
TrioMax is a balanced blend of BarleyMax, CarrotJuiceMax and BeetMax that powers up your living cells with more nutritional energy than any other Hallelujah Diet® juice powder ever developed!
- Gluten Free
- Vegan Certified
- USDA Organic
- Natural Food Certified
- Large 10.6oz Cannister
What Is Food Synergy?
Food synergy is a new concept in the field of nutrition science that suggests the nutritional values of some foods can be enhanced through particular food combinations.
Whole food combinations (synergies) are piquing the interest of researchers and nutritionists because of their impact on disease prevention, heart disease, cancer, chronic diseases, and even weight loss.
Consider the synergistic power of having three powerful plants in one juice!
"The truth is that there are all sorts of examples of food synergy at work in research published over the last five years," says Elaine Magee, MPH, RD, author of Food Synergy. "We know now that in so many cases, the power in food is in the package, not the individual components."
The more you incorporate powerhouse foods and beverages into your day, Magee adds, the less room there is for the more processed and nutrient-poor foods and beverages.
Three Juices In One!
TrioMax includes BarleyMax, BeetMax, and CarrotJuiceMax, each of which contain some of the highest concentrations of certain nutrients in the entire plant kingdom.
- Made exclusively with young barley grass and alfalfa grass, known for their exceptionally high levels of chlorophyll.
- Chlorophyll helps increase heart function, improves the vascular system, cleanses the liver of heavy metals and chemical toxins, and cleanses and improves the health of the intestines, uterus, and lungs.
- The grasses used in BarleyMax also contain the mysterious "grass juice factor" which has myriad health benefits including the yet-unexplained ability to facilitate the body's natural ability to heal itself. In fact, a recent test revealed that BarleyMax prevents DNA damage. It is believed that DNA damage is one of the initiating steps of many disease processes, including cancer.
BeetMax is the dehydrated beet juice in TrioMax:
- Adds blood cleansing to the list of benefits.
- Beet's nutrients contribute to cardiovascular health, proper digestion, proper circulation and cholesterol levels.
- Beet juice is also being investigated as a way to improve athletic stamina.
CarrotJuiceMax is the third and final component of the TrioMax combination.
- Carrots used to make CarrotJuiceMax contain one of the world's richest sources of naturally occurring carotenoids, especially the antioxidant beta-carotene.
- Beta-carotene is a precursor to vitamin, which is converted to vitamin A as the body needs it.
- CarrotJuiceMax also has a broad spectrum of antioxidant activity, which minimizes free radical damage.
This combination of BarleyMax, CarrotJuiceMax, and BeetMax results in the most comprehensive nutrient profile of any Hallelujah Diet® whole food concentrate... and it tastes great!