Is Soy Safe? Webinar
Much of the information on the internet and in print about soy safety is old, outdated, and ultimately wrong.
Vocal minorities decrying the evils of soy have relied on this old data and have not changed their stance on soy. We at Hallelujah Diet have relied on old information as well. In this webinar our Director of Research, Michael Donaldson, PhD, brings us an update on soy safety.
It is OK to ask questions. This is the beginning of the scientific method. But, when we get the answers we need to study them and adjust accordingly. We now have enough data from people using soy that we can answer the questions well.
Here are some of the questions we will address:
- Does soy increase the risk of cancer? Of estrogen-receptor positive cancer?
- Is it safe to eat soy products if I have already had breast cancer?
- Are soy products endocrine disruptors?
- Do soy products affect testosterone levels in men?
- Do soy products interfere with thyroid function?
- Do soy products cause infertility?
- Is soy formula safe for infants? Is soy formula really birth control for babies?
- Is soy safe for girls?
- Does soy affect puberty timing?
Two fundamental questions we will address are:
- Does it matter that animals and people metabolize isoflavones (the phytoestrogens in soy) very differently?
- What important biological fact about estrogen receptors has been critically left out of the discussion? How does this fact explain the controversy and confusion surrounding soy?
Watch this webinar to get an eye-opening and very practical update on soy products.
Presenter: Dr. Michael Donaldson, PhD - An invaluable asset to the science behind the Hallelujah Diet, Dr. Donaldson is a chemical engineering graduate of Cornell University and became the Research Director of the Hallelujah Diet in 1997.
His work consists of designing and coordinating epidemiologic and clinical intervention studies based on specific symptoms or diseases, and focuses on the results of The Hallelujah Diet. He is also the author of numerous research studies.
Dr. Donaldson’s research is ongoing and he plays a vital role in new product development and innovations.