Is Your Liver Protected Webinar
Non-alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease (NAFLD) is a silent, but progressive disease sweeping our nation. Though the liver is one of the hardest working organs in our body, this organ is all too often overlooked. However, more and more attention is being paid to this overburdened body part, and its implications. Currently, NAFLD is believed to affect 1/3rd of Americans, including nearly 10% of children – most of them unknowingly. It is projected to be the number one cause of liver transplants by 2050, and it is directly correlated to obesity and insulin resistance. In fact, it is even considered a stronger risk factor for cardiovascular disease than abdominal obesity. This seminar hopes to shed light on the NAFL disease process, while offering lifestyle and food-based strategies to protect you and your family, before it’s too late!
- Come to appreciate the dynamic work your liver does for you on a daily basis
- Learn more about the presentation and characteristics of NAFLD
- Delve into the causes and risk factors for the disease
- Understand its relationship to obesity, diabetes and heart disease
- See what the current recommendations are and why alternatives are needed
- Review some of the latest research on curcumin in this area
- Because not all curcumin is created equal, discover how to choose the best brand for better health
Don’t miss out on this groundbreaking information that can change your life. Even if you’re following the healthy lifestyle of the Hallelujah Diet, Dr. Shavon Jackson-Michel, ND will reveal a new process that will help to reclaim your health.