Hallelujah Diet Nourishing Soaps are handcrafted using only the finest ingredients. Our cold process method turns the pure vegetable oils of olive, coconut, palm, castor, and shea butter into luxurious, lathering soaps that leave the body feeling clean and refreshed.
The cold process method retains all the naturally occurring glycerin that helps to moisturize your skin instead of leaving it feeling dry and itchy as commercial soap can. Each ingredient is carefully chosen for its health-promoting properties.
Olive Oil is packed with natural antioxidants and helps create a creamy lather.
Coconut Oil is known for its antimicrobial, antibacterial and healthy saturated fats. It provides an abundance of glycerin, which makes a naturally bubbly, long lasting lather.
Palm Oil provides firmness for the bar of soap, made with the pulp of the palm fruit.
Castor Oil attracts and holds moisture in the skin and, like palm oil, contributes to a long-lasting bar of soap.
Shea Butter is a major component of our soaps. It easily penetrates skin, preventing clogged pores, allowing it to breathe. Shea butter also has a high level of cinnamic acid, a natural sunscreen.
Beeswax and Raw Honey, like shea butter, help lock in moisture without clogging pores. They also have anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties. (If you have an allergy to bees, you should check with your allergist or other health professional before using. All varieties except Chamomile and Summer Breeze contain beeswax.)
Muscadine Seed Extract is perhaps the most intriguing ingredient in Hallelujah Diet Nourishing Soaps. Muscadine grape seeds contain up to 10 times the antioxidant value of blueberries or cranberries. They also boast 40 times the antioxidants found in other grape seeds and have more resveratrol – the polyphenol that has proven to benefit cardiovascular health. Based on the ORAC standard measurement for antioxidant content, muscadines have been measured as high as 6,800 per 100 grams, compared to 739 for red grapes.
Fragrances and Colors are all from botanical (plant) sources. That means no artificial or chemical scents and colors.
We hope you enjoy bathing with soaps you can trust for quality ingredients.
Take A Look At What Our Satisfied Customers Are Saying:
- “I love all the HA soaps. This one (DSR) is nice for wintertime when your skin is dry.”
- “Love the smell. Not only good for bathing, but as a deodorizer in enclosed areas, such as drawers in the bedroom.”
- “These wonderful-smelling compact and therefore long-lasting soaps give my whole room a welcoming aroma. I buy more than I need immediately and keep the extras in the drawers with the linen. Delightful!”
- “I love Hallelujah Diet soap. Since the first time I tried it I haven't used any other soap. I have very sensitive skin and this soap is marvelous. I love to use the Minty Fresh during the summertime, It is very refreshing. I think I've tried almost all the soaps, and I love them all. Thank you for a wonderful product.”
- “I absolutely love your oatmeal honey soap. It leaves my skin clean and is non-drying. Best of all, it has a wonderful non-overpowering ‘clean’ scent that lasts. It is one of my favorite products!”
- “I love the luxuriousness of this soap and the scent is beautiful! Also, it is actually good for my skin! What a blessing! It makes a nice gift for your prayer partners too!”
- "I have been using Barley Meadows soap for over 3 years. When I use soap from regular grocery stores, I have dry spots on my arms/legs and my heals on my feet crack. Barley Meadows Soap stopped my cracking of my heals and I do not have dry spots on my skin anymore. I absolutely love this soap. Thank you"
- Dry Skin Relief Soap$8.25