New Generation Bio Curcumin
Based upon research by Dr. Bharat Aggarwal, head of the research team at University of Texas (U.T.) M.D. Anderson Cancer Center, the use of curcumin—the biologically active extract of the turmeric spice—can help to:
- Supply the body with an abundance of free radical fighting nutrients that may help to protect the body from various cancers
- Block more than a dozen different genetic pathways of inflammation in our bodies.
- Further research shows that curcumin turns off multiple genetic pathways that lead to abnormal cell metabolism and a wide variety of negative health outcomes.
- A powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory agent
- Immune system support
- Hepato-protective—helps to prevent liver damage
The active ingredient BCM-95® is five to seven times more bioavailable than our original Curcumin supplements with bioperene.
New Generation Bio-Curcumin is designed to relieve acute inflammation, boost the immune system and support liver health. The active ingredient BCM-95® is five to seven times more bioavailable than the original Curcumin supplements with Bioperine.
- Made with a combination of curcumin and essential oils, both extracted from Turmeric Rhizome
- Provides the body with free radical fighting nutrients which can prevent oxidative damage to DNA, proteins and cell membranes
- Blocks the genetic pathways producing inflammatory molecules
- Take one capsule (400 mg) with food or as directed by a healthcare professional
- Contains 60 servings