Oral Health Probiotics
The Quality Bacteria in Oral Health Probiotics Helps You :
- Rid bad breath permanently
- Build healthy teeth and gums
- Support healthy ears, nose, throat and sinuses
- Improve immune and respiratory function
- Supports immune health in children and adults starting in the mouth and extending throughout the gastrointestinal tract
- Contains BLIS K12 -- Proven to promote good oral health and support natural immune system defense functions - Published in over 30 scientific papers.
- A proprietary blend of Lactobacillus casei (Lc-11), L. plantarum (Lp-115), L. paracasei (Lpc-37), L. rhamnosus (Lr-32), L. salivarius (Ls-33) provides digestive tract protection.
A unique probiotic formula designed to support immune health in children and adults beginning in the oral cavity and extending throughout the gastrointestinal tract.
It features a special strain of S. salivarius called BLIS K12, which was developed by BLIS Technologies of New Zealand.
BLIS K12 is a naturally-occurring beneficial bacteria that only lives within the oral cavity and is proven to promote good oral health, support natural immune system defense functions (key for seasonal wellness support) and protect against the proliferation of bacteria that can cause bad breath.
BLIS K12 has been involved with several clinical studies and been included in over 30 published scientific papers.
The theory behind BLIS K12 oral probiotic formula is that when taken regularly, it can help support upper respiratory health and the health of the throat and the oral cavity itself.
As medicine alters the human physiology, as well as environmental and dietary stresses that contribute to oral changes it is time to support oral health and overall health with oral probiotics.
A proprietary blend of Lactobacillus casei (Lc-11), L. plantarum (Lp-115), L. paracasei (Lpc-37), L. rhamnosus (Lr-32), L. salivarius (Ls-33) provides digestive tract protection.
Strawberry-flavored lozenge provides 5 billion CFU (at time of manufacture) and LiveBac® Extended Shelf Life.
Recommended Use: As a dietary supplement, let 1 lozenge dissolve in your mouth and then swallow once daily or as directed by a health professional.
UNCONDITIONALLY GUARANTEED for purity and labeled potency.
Store bottle with cap tightly closed in a cool, dry place. No refrigeration necessary.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.