Water Research Update by Michael Donaldson, PhD
Perhaps you don't often think about all the various factors that go into water consumption because after all, it's only water, right? Think again. What kind of water do you drink? Are you aware of all of the dangers of consuming low mineral water? Do you boost your water? Do you understand the pH and alkalinity of your water? In this webinar, Michael Donaldson, Ph.D., research director for the Hallelujah Diet, shares with you the most up-to-date research on water purification.
Watch to learn all there is to know about water purification, boosting distilled water and the importance of magnesium. Dr. Donaldson will also dive into the effects of magnesium as it relates to blood sugar, diabetes, bone health, exercise and physical performance, depression and even migraines!
This webinar introduces the Hydroboost Kit, sufficient to re-mineralize 118 gallons of water!
- It is a great source of magnesium, trace minerals and even some alkalinity.
- It's excellent source of bioavailable magnesium, which can benefit many people.
- It will supply more than 70 ionic trace minerals from inland sea water with 99 percent of the sodium removed.
- It improves hydration because structured water is easier to absorb.
- It aids in the removal of toxins from the body.
- It bumps the pH of alkaline water to above pH 9, which adds alkalinity for buffering acids in your body.
- It even improves the taste!